You now have the option to PRE BOOK your space on all lakes.
Day tickets are available on all lakes, Carp Lake and Jubilee Lakes also offer Overnight sessions which must be pre booked.
We still offer turn up and pay sessions on the Main lake and Jubilee
We offer day sessions on all 3 lakes, our main lake does not require booking and you pay on the bank, we accept cash or card.
Both the Jubilee and Carp Lake require booking through the Catch APP, please see the link above.
Night fishing is only permitted by prior booking online due to limited spaces.
We only allow night fishing on the carp lake and Jubilee lake.
We currently allow 7 people to night fish our carp lake and 6 on the Jubilee. Days sessions are permitted on both lakes.
All bookings are through the Catch APP or contact us directly for group bookings.
We rent, basic rods & poles, landing nets, landing mats, umbrellas, chairs. Please call us if the shop isn't open and we will bring some out.
We run public and private matches throughout the year on both the Jubilee Lake and the Main lake, please see our match diary tab.
Get in touch for more details to book in
We are very pleased to be working with Angling Trust on their Get Fishing campaign, we will be running get fishing days throughout the year.
These sessions are open for all levels. Pre booking is essential as we run in small num
We are able to take on bookings from groups to work through the get fishing awards, please get in touch for more info.
All the large Carp went back in the lake, small carp and silvers headed to our Jubilee Lake.
· Current Environment agency fishing licence is needed. We reserve the right to check this.
· No Night fishing without booking.
· Please park all cars in either the car park, at your swim in Jubilee Lake or in parking bays. Do not cover gate ways, footpaths or equipment. All cars are left at your own risk.
· No cars to be left on site without authorisation.
· Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times. Please clean up after your dog.
· We are a family friendly site but children under 16 must be supervised at all times by an adult.
· No fishing between pegs or on coned off swims.
· No bait boats on any lake.
No drones to be used on the site.
Fish Care rules:
· We are Catch and release. No fish to be taken away at any times.
· Correct nets and fishing matts are to be used at ALL times, we have rentals if you forget yours.
· Landing nets, mats and weigh slings must be dipped on arrival (dip tank at entrance to coarse lake and Jubilee) No keep nets without prior permission.
· No rods to be left unattended at ANY time. If rods are found unattended out we reserve the right to remove them.
· Barbless hooks only
· Barbless hooks only. We reserve the right to check your equipment at any time.
· No multi-hook lines.
· No lead core or leaders, tubing only.
· No fixed rigs
· Maximum hook size for main lake and Jubilee size 10
· Max line strength for main lake 8lb
· No Tigernuts
· No Bloodworm or Joker
· No fake baits
· Please do not over feed your swim.
· Rods not to be left unattended at ANY time. If rods are found unattended out we reserve the right to remove them.
· Please keep your swim tidy at all times and a clear space behind to allow for a vehicle.
· Take all your rubbish with you. There is a large bin in carpark, line recycling bin in shop.
· Please check for loose line on your swim before leaving as this has a detrimental effect on wildlife.
Send a gift card to friends and family or buy it now for your future use.
Set amounts can be purchased through our online shop or contact us direct for other amounts.
Gift vouchers can be emailed or sent in the post, please note an extra charge maybe added for this.