Please read COVID - 19 rules and Terms and Conditions of booking, found on the home page .
· Current Environment agency fishing licence is needed.
· Landing nets must be dipped on arrival (dip tank at entrance to coarse lake and Horseshoe lake) No keep nets- except matches.
· Barbless hooks only.
· Unhooking mats to be used. (rental available)
· All fish to be put back into the lake. NO fish to be taken away.
· No rods to be left unattended.
· No night fishing without booking .
· No multi-hook lines.
· No luncheon meat. No oily Baits.
· All vehicles on the premises are left at owners own risk.
No vehicles to be left overnight without authorisation.
· Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.