· Do not enter the water at any time, if you loose equipment please call us on 01934 902200 and a member of staff will assist you.
· In case of an emergency there are buoyancy aids placed around the lakes, we have a first aid kit available.
· Any anti social behaviour, miss treating fish or miss use of equipment may result in you being asked to leave the lakes and a ban.
· We are happy for guests to join you on the bank. However the bank is not a place for a party or social gathering and you may be asked to disperse and all guests to leave if found to upset other patrons. We have an outdoor separate gathering space that can be hired on an hourly basis if needed.
· Please keep any music to a minimum and you will be asked to switch it off if it is to disruptive.
· Only free standing BBQ’s are allowed. No disposable BBQ’s. We reserve the right to ask you to extinguish your BBQ’s if it is causing a hazard. Through dry periods we do not allow BBQ’s at all. Gas burners are preferred. Do not through hot coals anywhere on the lake site or bins.
· Before pitching your bivvy in windy weather do not place it under trees.